CHECKLISTS RESOURCES WHAT'S FOR DINNER DISCUSSIONS MANUFACTURERS COUPONS
stores/resturants in North Alabama
posted by TammyB 5 years ago

Hi, I'm new to eating gluten free. I've been gluten free for about a month and feeling great. I find gluten in almost everything but I'm learning that there is lots out there that is safe. Is anyone familiar with locations in North Alabama that accomodate gluten free foods? I've been living off fresh fruit, eggs, rice, and cornchips and looking for more variety. Thanks for you help.

tags:  groceries, amazon, north alabama, stores/resturants in North Alabama

1. posted by: GlutenFreeChecklist   5 years ago

If you are having difficulty finding stores providing gluten-free items, I would suggest buying them directly from Amazon.com or even asking your major grocery store to start stocking specific products. Additionally, most of the products listed on this site can be purchased directly from the manufacturers.

2. posted by: Sandra neil   5 years ago

Hi. We live in the Huntsville area. My 3 year old has Celiacs. We have been eating gluten free for six months now. I was very surprised to find that Nothing but Noodles has rice noodle and will make gluten free dishes. We also like Outback chains, P.F. Changs, and most mexican resturants will offer gluten free foods.

Learn More

Become a Member

Frequently Asked Questions

Featured Discussions