CHECKLISTS RESOURCES WHAT'S FOR DINNER FEATURED DISCUSSIONS MANUFACTURERS
restaurants in new york city
posted by celiac 2 months ago

I am taking my 11 yr. old daughter to new york.(we will be staying in the city) We are looking for any recommendations on gluten free friendly restaurants. Thanks

tags:  nyc, restaurants

1. posted by: gem3201968@aol.com   2 months ago

Here is a link that might be helpful to you. It lists restaurants that have gf menus by state and/or country. You should also visit a gf bakery in NYC called babycakes. Check their website, www.babycakesnyc.com for location. http://www.celiachandbook.com/newyork.html

2. posted by: cloesb   1 month ago

fyi - gourmetland closed...if you want good chinese type food go to lilli and loos. i eat at sambuca for family style italian, peters for diner food (sandwiches, soups, chicken fingers, etc...) , blue smoke for bbq, mozzarellis or risotterio for pizza (the later has other good gf food). you can skip Slice - its aweful. tini's and lumi are really good nicer italian places. i've been wanting to try ruby foos and s'mac because i hear they are really good....i hope i haven't posted this too late for your trip. enjoy :)

3. posted by: Winhe   1 month ago

Go to Risotterio's for GF excellent pizza and bread sticks and beer (for you not her of course). It's in the West Village, I believe on Bleeker Street. Nice people too. Enjoy!

4. posted by: alex   1 month ago

Go to Rissoteria..... They have the best GF pizza and your daughter will enjoy it very much..Last time when I was in new york we went there twice it was sooo good. In addition to pizza they thay amazing GF Cupcakes.....carrot cake......breadsticks....rissoto...... cake.....as well as many other desserts

Learn More

Become a Member

Frequently Asked Questions

Featured Discussions